"Find, inform, educate, and empower individuals
with developmental disabilities and their families."
"All people with developmental disabilities have access
to the services and programs that meet their needs."
- Provides resource links and follow-up/follow-along services for families.
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter with relevant articles and information.
- Creates and distributes a comprehensive Resource Guide for Pierce County.
- Conducts educational meetings on a variety of topics from birth to three services, housing/residential issues, transition from high school to adult services, employment, legal overviews, and more.
- Provides information at resource and vendor fairs throughout the county.
- Provides a Home Ownership Down Payment Assistance Program for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Co-hosts an annual Legislative Forum for constituents to meet and speak with their elected officials.
- Provides information on how the legislative process works and how your voice can make a difference.
- Shows you how you can connect with legislators and how to advocate for yourself.
- Helps families - like yours - find their voice.